UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the advertisement notification for Junior Assistant Mains Examination recruitment online form 2022. The candidates who are qualified in UPSSSC PET 2021 exam can apply online from 21/11/2022 to 14/12/2022. Mains Exam for Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant recruitment eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, key date and all other information download and read the notification carefully.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment
|Last Date for Fee Payment||14/12/2022|
|Form Correction Last Date||21/12/2022|
|Exam Date||Visit the Website|
|Admit Card Availability||Visit the Website|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022 for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided to the candidates extra as per UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment rules.
Vacancy Details for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Assistant||1262||UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card. 10+2 Intermediate or Equivalent Exam Passed exam in any Board recognized In India with CCC certificate. Typing Test – Hindi 25 WPM & English Typing 30 WPM|
Application Fee for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment
- General / OBC / EWS – 25/-
- SC / ST – 25/-
- PH – (: 25/-
- Pay the examination fee online through State Bank of India SBI I collect fee mode or pay the exam fee through E – Challan.
The process to fill UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment online form 2022
There are 2 types to apply online for UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Advt No. 08/2022 recruitment 2022.
First type: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
Second type : In this, the candidate will have to login through OTP which is send on E-mail or mobile number, the information that has to be given is UPSSSC PET 2021 registration number and OTP password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly fill and submit all the Documents like – Eligibility, qualification details, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly make ready scan documents related to the application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the application, form candidate must check the application form by clicking on the preview option and checking it carefully.
- After previewing and checking the form, the candidate must pay the application fee online. If the candidate does not pay the application fees the form is not accepted.
- After submitting the form candidate must take the print out of the application form.