NMDC Limited recruitment Assistant Manager Junior Manager post apply online for various posts
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover. NMDC Ltd is in the process of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC Ltd is now inviting online applications from eligible & willing candidates for the following posts to be deployed in its various Projects/ Units/Offices.
Important Dates for NMDC Limited recruitment
|Exam Date||Visit the Website|
|Admit Card Availability||Visit the Website|
Application Fee for NMDC Limited recruitment
- All the candidates – Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) is to be paid by
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd – Rs 0/-
- The payment can be made by using UPI /credit card/on-line net banking through SBI-Collect using Internet Banking integrated with on-line application. Transaction charges applies.
Age Limit for NMDC Limited recruitment
Minimum Age all – 18 Years
Maximum Age for –
Jr. Manager (M-2) – 30 Years
AGM – (M-07) – 45 Years
Posts Details for NMDC Limited recruitment
|Sr. no.||Post/Discipline||Grade||Total No. of posts|
|1||Jt. Company Secretary||M-7||1|
|2||Asst. Gen. Manager (Law)||M-7||1|
|3||Asst. Gen. Manager (Personnel)||M-7||3|
|4||Junior Manager (Chemical)||M-2||1|
|5||Junior Manager (Environment)||M-2||3|
|6||Junior Manager (Rajbhasha)||M-2||2|
Required Qualifications and Experience for NMDC Limited recruitment
- Jt. Company Secretary (AGM/M-07 Grade):
- Graduate with CS (Final)
- (ii) The candidate must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries in India and holding the post of either Company Secretary/Deputy Company Secretary/Assistant Company Secretary in listed companies preferably CPSEs.
- (iii) Candidates having additional qualifications such as CMA, LLB, MBA (Fin.) is desirable
Minimum of 12 years of relevant post qualification experience in dealing with Compliances of various provisions of Companies Act, 2013 arranging Board Meetings, Audit Committee Meetings and Annual General Meetings, compliance of LODR Regulations, looking after Investors Relation Cell, incorporation of Subsidiary Companies, Joint Venture Companies, preparation and vetting of JV agreements / share holders agreements, dissolution of companies etc., handling RTI matters, experience in merger/amalgamation of companies under Companies Act, NCLT and other applicable provisions, disinvestment of shares under IPO/OFS, completion of various formalities associated with disinvestment, issue of bonus shares, buyback, liaise/follow-up with various Ministries, Govt. Departments etc. Preference will be given to highly motivated candidates.
- Law Discipline (M-07 Grade): Graduation with Degree in Law (3 years duration) Or (5 years Integrated Course) after HSC (10+2) from a recognized University/Institute.
Minimum twelve (12) years relevant post qualification experience in dealing Contract Management in legal department of Govt./PSU/Industrial Organization/Law Firm. Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience in dealing with issues NMDC Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) “Khanij Bhavan’, 10-3-311/A, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028 CIN L13100TG1958GOI001674 2 relating to Arbitration or Mines and Minerals and/or have Degree/Diploma in Contract Management, Arbitration or Environment laws.
c. Personnel Discipline (M-07 Grade):
(ii) PG Degree/PG Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/ IR /IRPM/HR/HRM or MBA (Personnel Management/HR /HRM) minimum of two years duration.
Minimum Twelve (12) years relevant post qualification experience in executive cadre in a large Industrial Organisation having a workforce of 1000 employees or more. Should be well conversant with Personnel and IR policies, Labour Laws and should have a proven record of successfully handling Human Resources and Industrial Relations matters. The incumbent should be dynamic, self driven and have good liaison, communication and presentation skills.
d. Chemical Discipline (M-02 Grade): M.Sc (Chemistry)/Degree in Chemical Engineering.
Minimum two (2) years relevant post qualification experience in Chemical analysis of Ore and minerals and scientific inference thereof. Experience in Chemical analysis of Iron ore is an added advantage. A Ph.D in Chemistry is desirable. Knowledge of Computer will be an added advantage.
e. Environment Discipline (M-02 Grade):
Degree in Civil/Chemical/Mining/Environment Engineering or PG Degree in Environmental Management/ Engineering/ Environmental Science/Geology/ Chemistry/Botany Or PG Degree/Diploma in Environment Management (02 years duration) Or Doctorate in Environment Studies/Impact Assessment.
Minimum two (02) years relevant post qualification experience in the Environmental field for Mining Industry preferably in open cast mine in implementation of various Environmental Management Plan works, obtaining consent to operate, authorization under Hazardous waste (Management & Handling) Rules, Bio-medical waste management Rules, etc and filing up of statutory returns under Air & Water Acts, Environmental (Protection) Act 1986, EIA Notification 2006, etc and experience in the process of obtaining Forest clearance and liaison work with statutory authorities
f. Rajbhasha Discipline (M-02 Grade):
M.A.(Hindi) (preferably 1st Division) with English as one of the subjects at Degree level from a recognized University/Institute Desirable: Successful completion of translation course conducted by Central Translation Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs.
Minimum two (02) years relevant post qualification experience in translation of Technical and/or Non-technical documents from English to Hindi and vice versa in any of the State/Central Government or Public Sector Undertaking. Preference will be given to the candidates having work experience in Department of Official Language (Rajbhasha).
MODE OF SELECTION for NMDC Limited recruitment
- The mode of selection for eligible applicants for the post of AGM (M-07 Grade) would be through an interview. Further, the mode of selection for eligible applicants for the post of Jr. Manager (M-02 Grade) would be through an interview. However, in case for any position where the ratio of eligible applicants for the post of Jr. Manager (M-02 Grade) is more than 1:5, Online Test (CBT)/Written Test may be one of the segments of selection. Online Test (CBT)/Written Test will be followed by an interview of qualifying candidates called in the ratio 1:3 discipline wise/category wise based on merit in the Online Test (CBT)/Written Test. In such cases, for final selection, merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of Online Test (CBT)/Written Test and Interview with the weightage of 85:15 in that order discipline wise/category wise.
- In case, two or more candidates in the same discipline has secured equal marks in the Online Test (CBT)/Written Test and the ratio of 1:3 is increasing, in such case all those candidates secured equal marks in that discipline will be called for interview irrespective of the above ratio.
- Languages for Online Test (CBT)/Written Test, if conducted, will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions. NMDC reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Online Test (CBT)/Written Test, if required under any circumstances.
The Process to apply for NMDC Limited recruitment
- Applications will be considered in on-line mode only. The candidate has to apply on-line
- Candidates are required to fill all the details on-line and upload all the relevant documents/ certificates as per the requirement of notification.
- Before applying on-line mode, candidates are advised to read the instructions of Notification carefully and will ensure that they must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions as mentioned in the Employment Notification
- The payment can be made by using UPI /credit card/on-line net banking through SBI-Collect using Internet Banking integrated with on-line application. Transaction charges
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded OR adjusted against any further notifications, even in case of cancellation of the notification for which application fee is paid.
- Before applying their online application, candidates are advised to keep the soft copy of the documents i.e. (i)recent passport size photograph (ii)Matriculation/10th certificate (iii)Certificates in support of Qualification & Experience(iv)Caste/Category Certificate, SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability Certificate etc. as applicable (v) Scanned signature etc. (vi) Mobile No.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the hard copy of filled in application form and keep the printout of the Application form which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Call letters/admit cards will be sent through post/email. Call letters/Admit Cards can also be downloaded
- The candidates will be issued call letter / admit card based on their declaration in the Online application. Mere issue of call letter /admit card does not indicate that the eligibility of the candidate has been confirmed. The eligibility of the candidate will be confirmed after Document Verification at the time of Interview
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications, from a candidate, the latest one shall be considered as final and older applications shall be rejected.
Important Links to Download for NMDC Limited recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|