National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications on behalf of National Informatics Centre (NIC),
National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976, and has since emerged as a “prime builder” of e-Government / e-Governance applications up to the grassroots level as well as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development. NIC has been instrumental in steering e-Government/e-Governance applications in government ministries/departments at the Centre, States, Districts and Blocks, facilitating improvement in government services, wider transparency, promoting decentralized planning and management, resulting in better efficiency and accountability to the people of India. “Informatics-led-development” program of the government has been spearheaded by NIC to derive competitive advantage by implementing ICT applications in social & public administration. The following major activities are being undertaken:
◦ Setting up of ICT Infrastructure
◦ Implementation of National and State Level e-Governance Projects/Products
◦ Consultancy to the Government Departments
◦ Research & Development
◦ Capacity Building
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications on behalf of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up of following Scientific & Technical Posts.
|Sl. No||Designation and Pay Details||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||TOTAL VACANT SEATS|
|1||Scientist-F: Pay Level: 13 A (Rs. 131100 – 216600)||2||–||–||–||–||2|
|2||Scientist – E: Pay Level: 13 (Rs. 123100 –215900)||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|3||Scientist -D: Pay Level: 12 (Rs. 78800 – 209200)||7||3||1||–||1||12|
|4||Scientist-C: Pay Level: 11 (Rs. 67700 – 208700)||47||30||16||8||11||112|
1. ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE etc.,
a) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
(For Scientist-C, Scientist-D, Scientist-E and Scientist-F)
Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Technology (Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology) OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Course B-Level OR Associate member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master’s Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master’s Degree in Engineering OR Technology (ME or M-Tech) OR Master’s Degree in Philosophy (MPhil) in the field as mentioned below:-
Field (Single or in combination): Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Radio Physics and Electronics, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Materials Science, Environmental Science, Computer Sciences, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software Engineering, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber Law, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Geography, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Total Quality Management, Statistics, Computational Linguistics, Information Science, Information Science and Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Production, Industrial Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Instrumentation, Power Electronics, Design.
b) MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
|Post||No. of years of Experience||Description|
|Scientist-C||4 years||In Research and or development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology organizations or in both.|
|Scientist-F||i) 18 years Research or Development in Industrial and Academic institutions or Science and Technology organizations or in both. ii) 05 years’ experience of evolving, managing and directing major Programmes under any branch of Sciences iii) Published research work of high standard|
|Exam Date||Visit the Official Website|
AGE LIMIT (completed years as on 21 Nov 2022)
The upper age limit for each category of post under direct recruitment shall be as under:
|Posts||Upper age limit not exceeding|
|Scientist – F||Scientist – E|
|Scientist – D||45 years|
|Scientist – D||40 years|
|Scientist – C||35 years|
i. There shall be age relaxation in respect of the Scientists already working on regular basis in the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and its organizations as per the extant rules in vogue from time to time in the Central Government;
ii. The upper age limit in respect of the Schedule Castes, the Schedule Tribes, Ex-servicemen, Other backward Classes, Orthopedically handicapped and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard;
iii. The Central Government may relax the upper age limit for all categories in case of highly experienced candidates in specialized scientific areas.
The Process to Apply:
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
The candidate shall submit only one application against each post. Failure to do so may lead to rejection/cancellation of the Application.
The admission at all the stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Candidates are requested to apply only by ONLINE. Between 20 October 2022 and 21 November 2022 (10:30 A.M). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is briefed as under.
The complete Application can be submitted in following 3 steps:
STEP 1: Registration with Email id
STEP 2: Submission of Application details.
STEP 3: Payment of Application fee online (if applicable, see section 4.3 for details)
The application shall be treated as complete only if all the three mandatory steps (Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3 (if applicable)) are completed successfully. In case, candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
Applicant can view the Application details from the “View Application Option” available on the home page by logging at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic21/Login.aspx with correct login credentials. Applicant is required to make sure that ‘Application Status’ on application form is “Step2 of Application Submission Completed Successfully” and Payment Status should be either “Payment not Required” or “Payment Successfully Completed”. Otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
The Following documents should be kept ready before applying online
a) Scanned copies of the following documents should be uploaded in the portal
1. Photograph (JPEG/JPG format, size less than 50 KB)
2. Signature (JPEG/JPG format, size less than 50 KB)
3. Age Proof (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB)
4. Essential Qualification Certificate – Degree certificate along with consolidated mark list (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB)
5. SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Certificate, if applicable (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB)
6. EWS Certificate, if applicable (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB)
7. PWD Certificate, if applicable (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB)
8. NOC, in case of Govt servants (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB)
9. SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB)
10. Higher Secondary Certificate (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB)
11. Post Graduate Degree Certificate along with consolidated mark list, if applicable (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB)
12. Ph D Certificate, if applicable (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB)
13. Experience Certificate (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB) (as applicable)
14. Details of papers published (PDF Format, size less than 200 KB) (if applicable)
b) Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking Details (if fee is applicable) for making fee payment.
CHOICE OF CENTRE FOR SCREENING TEST: (FOR SCIENTIST-C AND SCIENTIST-D ONLY)
1. Agartala 2. Ahmedabad 3. Aizawl 4. Bengaluru
5. Bhopal 6. Bhubaneshwar 7. Chandigarh 8. Chennai
9. Dehradun 10. Delhi 11. Gangtok 12. Guwahati
13 Hyderabad 14.Imphal 15. Itanagar 16. Jaipur
17. Jammu 18. Kochi 19. Kohima 20. Kolkata
21. Lucknow 22. Mumbai 23. Patna 24. Raipur
25. Ranchi 26. Shillong 27. Shimla 28. Port-Blair
General and all others – Rs 800/- per application post
SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates – 0
Documents Needed to uploaded
Candidate shall upload only the following relevant document in the following sequence in PDF Format (not exceeding the size of 200 KB each):
1. Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality etc or Matriculation/High School/SSC Certificate)
2. SSLC/Matriculation Certificate along with marks scored.
3. Higher Secondary Certificate along with marks scored.
4. Certificates of Educational qualification, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post along with marks scored.
5. Certificates of Post Graduate qualification along with marks scored, if any
6. Certificates of PhD qualification, if any
7. Details of Papers published and conference attended, if any
8. Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)), if applicable
9. Category Certificate (PWD or any other), if applicable
10. EWS Certificate, if applicable
11. Experience Certificates which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post, as applicable
12. NOC/Undertaking, as applicable
Scanned Photograph along with Name and Date of Birth (JPG format, size less than 50 KB) Click here for Sample Image
Scanned Signature (JPG format, size less than 50 KB) Click here for Sample Signature
Scanned copy of Age Proof(less than 200 KB), Essential Educational Qualification(less than 600 KB), Id Proof(less than 200 KB), Statement of Purpose(less than 200 KB), Category Certificate(less than 200 KB) if applicable, PWD Certificate(less than 200 KB)if applicable, NOC(less than 3MB) if applicable and Additional Documents (Experience Certificate, Certificate of Higher Educational Qualification etc. in a sigle file- less than 1.5 MB), each in separate PDF file.
Download Links Here
|APPLICATION REGISTRATION||CLICK HERE|
|LOGIN TO APPLY||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|