JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH (An Institute of National Importance Under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India) RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY NOVEMBER – 2022
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 has released the Detailed Notification for the NO recruitment of 243 posts. Any candidate who is interested in this recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 07 November 2022 to 01 December 2022. For eligibility, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure, and all other information in recruitment, read the Nursing Officer notification issued by JIPMER Latest Recruitment 2022 and then apply. The candidates are strictly advised to read the detailed advertisement and confirm whether they fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, age, etc. in the respective post before starting online registration. Pre-verification of generated applications will not be conducted. Successfully registered applicants will be provisionally permitted to take part in the online exam. Even though, if the candidate is provisionally shortlisted in the recruitment exam but if he/she does not fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, category, age, etc. as per the advertisement notification during post verification, his/her name will be automatically removed from the shortlist
JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH (JIPMER) Puducherry Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER vacancy 2022 – notification details
IMPORTANT DATES FOR RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER
|Online Registration of application is available||07.11.2022|
|Online Registration of applications closes||01.12.2022|
|Last date for exam fee payment||01/12/2022|
|Hall Tickets will be made available||10.12.2022|
|Date of Examination||18.12.2022|
APPLICATION FEE FOR RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER
- General / OBC / EWS : 1500/-
- SC / ST : 1200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
PAY SCALE FOR RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER
Pay of Rs.44,900/- in Level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
AGE LIMIT AS ON 01/12/2022 FOR RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per JIPMER Group B Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Scheme of Examination for CBT:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||CBT subject||Number of Questions and marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Nursing Officer||1. Related subject concerned – 70% 2. General areas like General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General English, and General Mathematics||30 % 100 MCQ‟s with each question carrying 4 marks.||90 Minutes (1 ½ hour)|
VACANCY DETAILS FOR RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER
QUALIFICATION DETAILS FOR RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER
|Post Name||Total Post||JIPMER Nursing Officer Eligibility|
|Nursing Officer||433||1. (i) B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University (OR) B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University. (ii) Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council. (OR) 2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council. (ii) Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council. (iii) Two Years‟ of experience in a minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above. |
For more eligibility details download and read the notification.
THE PROCESS TO FILL RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER ONLINE FORM 2022
- Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of application will not be accepted/considered)
- Log on to the link on the Home page and navigate to the link “Apply on-line to the post of Nursing Officer – November 2022”.
- Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line
- Candidates can apply between 07/11/2022 to 01/12/2022
- Kindly fill and submit all the documents like – eligibility, qualification details, address details, basic details, etc.
- Kindly make ready the scanned document related to the application form – photo, signature, ID proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the application, form candidate must check the application form by clicking on the preview option and checking it carefully.
- After previewing and checking the form, the candidate must pay the application fee online. If the candidate does not pay the application fees the form is not accepted.
- After submitting the form candidate must take the print out of the application form.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPH / SIGNAUTRE:
- One (1) recent color passport size photograph with a light background is required. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
a. The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating the name of the candidate and date of capture.
b. The name on the photograph should be legible.
NOTE : Candidate must upload the Photograph, Signature, and Certificates in the correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading your signature and photograph.
a) Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (30mm width x 45mm Height) and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by the photographer. Keep the size of the photograph minimum size 10KB, as the maximum size limit is 80KB.
b) Candidate has to affix his/her SIGNATURE in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ball point pen. Scan that paper. Cut the Signature is of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”. Keep the size of the Signature minimum size 10KB, as the maximum size limit is 80 KB.
1. The Cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be the last date of submission of the online application.
2. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications. Internship, training, teaching and research experience, etc. gained in the course of acquiring an educational qualification will not be counted as experience.
3. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in the preview at the time of filling out the application in online mode. If the photo/signature image is displayed as small or not visible in the preview on the online application that means the photo/signature is not as per the JIPMER prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photos and signature. Both must be visible clearly on their online application form.
4. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through Online mode only, and separate application fees will be applicable.
5. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take printouts of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transactions may not have been successful.
6. Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily rejected.
7. The decision of the Competent Authority of JIPMER in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, the penalty for false information, mode of selection (CBT/Skill Test), the conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
8. In case any information given or declared by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
9. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
10. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the selection process and the same may be communicated any mode to the candidate.
11. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
12. All information/updates pertaining to this advertisement including syllabus, CBT/Skill Test and result, etc. will be displayed on the JIPMER website.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|