INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION IBPS
COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN PARTICIPATING BANKS IBPS
(IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24)
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for IBPS selection of personnel in Specialist Officers cadre posts listed below in the IBPS Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in December 2022/ January 2023
|01||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)|
|02||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)|
|03||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)|
|04||Law Officer (Scale I)|
|05||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)|
|06||Marketing Officer (Scale I)|
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
IBPS CRP SPL XII Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2022
IBPS SO SPL 12 Exam 2022 notification
Important Dates for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||01.11.2022- 21.11.2022|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||01.11.2022- 21.11.2022|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||December 2022|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||24.12.2022/ 31.12.2022|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2023|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2023|
|Online Examination – Main||29.01.2023|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2023|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2023|
|Conduct of interview||February/March 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
Age (As on 01.11.2022) for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1992 and not later than 01.11.2002 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Age||Educational Qualifications ** (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)|
|01||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||Min- 20 Years Max-30 Years||a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level|
|02||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||Min- 20 Years Max-30 Years||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Min- 20 Years Max-30 Years||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||Min- 20 Years Max-30 Years||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|HR/Personn el Officer (Scale I)||Min- 20 years Max- 30 years||Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Min- 20 years Max- 30 years||Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing|
NOTE:- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 21.11.2022.
Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 21.11.2022 has to be submitted at the time of interview
Process to apply for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
Candidates can apply online only from 01.11.2022 to 21.11.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their : –
a:- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) –
b:- signature –
c:- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of the left toe may be taken. In all such cases where the left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of the finger and the specification of the left/right hand or toe). –
d:- a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded in any other language, the application will be considered invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of the declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) 14 ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signatures in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- (iii) The Signature/ Left thumb impression/ Hand Written Declaration/ Photograph should be properly scanned and should not be smudged/ blurred.
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention the e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Application Fees/ Intimation Charges for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. –
Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-XII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their – Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application form will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, form candidates are advised to use the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application form at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the online application form. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. 15 In case the candidate is unable to fill in the online application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the data.
- (ii) The online application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- (iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- (iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the online application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- (v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to log in again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- (vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- (vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee payment details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then the online transactions may not have been successful.
EXAMINATION CENTRES for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
Preliminary and Main Examination (Tentative List)
|State Code||State /UT / NCR||Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Center|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||Patna|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|18||Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||Surat, Jamnagar||Surat|
|19||Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|21||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad|
|22||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad. Gurugram||Ambala|
|23||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Mandi||Hamirpur|
|24||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|25||Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Ranchi|
|26||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||Bengaluru, Hubli|
|27||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram|
|30||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal|
|31||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune, Ratnagiri||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|36||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneshwar|
|38||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala||Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|39||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur, Udaipur|
|40||Sikkim||Bardang/ Gangtok||Bardang/ Gangtok|
|41||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|42||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|44||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Prayagraj(Allahabad), Varanasi||Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj(Allahabad)|
|45||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|46||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and the hand written declaration as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
· Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
· Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
· Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
· If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
· If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
· If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
· Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
· Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
· Size of the file should be between 20kb–50 kb
· Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors, etc., during the process of scanning.
· Photo uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
Signature left thumb impression, and hand-written declaration Image for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
· The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
o Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
o Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb
o Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
o Signature uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
· The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
o File type: jpg/jpeg
o Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
o File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
· The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black ink.
o File type: jpg/jpeg
o Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
o File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
· The signature left thumb impression, and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
· If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
· Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Ensure that the Photo, Signature, thumb impression, and hand-written declaration are uploaded at the specified spaces only in the online application form.
Scanning the documents:
o Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
o Set Colour to True Colour
o File Size as specified above
o Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
o The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
o Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using the ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using the crop and then resize option.
Procedure for Uploading the documents for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
o While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and hand written declaration
o Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
o Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
o Select the file by clicking on it
o Click the ‘Open/Upload’
o If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
o Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality
Important Links for IBPS CRP SPL-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|IBPS Official Website||Click Here|