BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED BDL Recruitment
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), (A Govt. of India Enterprise, Ministry of Defence) a Miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1970 under the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Government of India. A pioneer in the manufacture of Anti-Tank Guided Missiles, today, BDL has evolved as a conglomerate, manufacturing ATGMs of later generations,
Strategic Weapons, Launchers, Underwater Weapons, Decoys and Test Equipment. BDL is engaged in manufacturing of Missiles Systems and other sophisticated equipment vital for the Defence of the Country and is amongst a few Industries in the World having capabilities to produce State of the Art Guided Weapons Systems. The customers of the Organization are all three wings of the Armed Forces, Government of India. BDL offers a Challenging and Rewarding career to dynamic individuals to contribute towards Nation building in the field of Strategic Defence Equipment. Selected candidates will be posted to any of Units/ Offices of the Company i.e. at Corporate Office, Gachibowli, Hyderabad (T.S.), Kanchanbagh Unit, Hyderabad, (T.S.), Bhanur Unit, Sangareddy District. (T.S.), Visakhapatnam Unit (A.P.), Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy District (T.S), Amaravathi (Maharashtra), Liaison Office (New Delhi) or New upcoming project locations across India as per requirement of the Company.
BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED Advt. no. C-HR (TA&CP) /ADVT.No.2022-23 Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online application COMPLETE ADVERTISEMENT MUST BE READ BEFORE FILLING UP ON-LINE APPLICATION
IMPORTANT DATES for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment
|On-line Registration Starts||29 October, 2022 at 14.00 Hrs|
|On-line Registration Ends||28 November, 2022 at 17.00 Hrs|
|Tentative date for Written Test||January’2023 / February’ 2023|
|Admit Card||Visit the Website|
DETAILS OF VACANCIES for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment
|Sr. no.||Name of the Post(s)||No. of Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|1||MT (Electronics)||12||First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronicsor equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute|
|2||MT (Mechanical)||10||First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Mechanicalorequivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute|
|3||MT (Electrical)||03||First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical or equivalent course from a recognized University / Institute|
|4||MT (Metallurgy)||02||First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Metallurgy or equivalent course from a recognized University / Institute|
|5||MT (Computer Science)||02||First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or equivalent course from a recognized University / Institute|
|6||MT (Optics)||01||First class M.Sc Degree in Physics / Applied Physics with Specialisation in Optics / Applied Optics / Fiber Optics / Laser / Opto- Electronics or Msc. Tech Engineering Physics with Specialization in Photonics or Equivalent Course from a recognized University / Institute|
|7||MT (Business Development)||01||First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Industrial Electronics / Production) AND First Class in 2-years MBA with Specialisation in Marketing / Sales & Marketing or equivalent / post graduate diploma / Post Graduate Degree with Specialisation in Marketing /Sales & Marketing awarded by Universities / Institutions recognized by the Government. Desirable – Diploma in International Marketing / Foreign Trade|
|8||MT (Finance)||03||Pass in Final Examination conducted by Institute of Charted Accountant of India (ICAI) or Pass in Final Examination conducted by Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICAI erstwhile ICWAI) or First Class MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Discipline of 2 Yearsduration from Universities / Institutions recognized bythe Government.|
|9||MT (Human Resources)||03||First Class MBA / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in HR / PM & IR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Science / Social Welfare / Social Work of 2 years duration fromUniversities / Institutions recognized by theGovernment.|
Salary for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment
- Scale of Pay IDA Pattern (Increment 3% p.a.)
- Approx CTC P. A. at minimum of Basic Pay (Rs.)
AGE LIMIT Age for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment
- Minimum age limit for all – 18 years
- Maximum age for-
- MT (Electronics / Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy/Computer Science / Optics / Business Development /Human Resources) – 27 years
- MT (Finance) with MBA(Finance) or equivalent qualification – 27 years
- MT (Finance) with CA / ICWAI qualification – 28 years
NOTE – AGE RELAXATIONS will be reckoned as on 30.09.2022.
SELECTION PROCESS for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Online Test (CBoT). Candidates are required to appear for the CBoT on the date, time and venue that will be mentioned in their Admit Card. Candidate has to download the Admit Cards from the website. A candidate should possess a valid e-mail id for next 1 year from the date of submission of application.
- The CBoT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
- The weightage assigned to CBoT is 85% is 15% and Interview Marks in the selection process and respectively. Minimum qualifying marksfor short listing for Interview candidates who have secured 60% in CBoT for UR& EWS and 50% in CBoT for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD candidates respectively.
- Candidates need to secure the minimum qualifying marks in CBoT, to qualify for subsequent stage of selection. Cut off marks in each discipline will be determined keeping in view up to 7:1 (candidate: post) ratio. The Competent Authority will decide the final ratio of calling candidates. Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be short listed for interview in the respective discipline.
EXAMINATION CENTRES for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment
Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Trivandrum, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bhopal, Patna
APPLICATION FEE for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment
General / EWS / OBC (NCL) – Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ PwBD / Ex-Servicemen/ Internal Employees – 0
The process to fill the application form for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment
- Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment exam – 2022. Candidates can apply from 29th October 2022 at 14.00 hrs to 28th November 2022 at 17.00 hrs.
- Candidates must download and read the notification before applying the recruitment application form in Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment exam 2022.
- Kindly fill and submit all the Documents like – Eligibility, qualification details, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly make ready scan documents related to the application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the application, form candidate must check the application form by clicking on the preview option and checking it carefully.
- After previewing and checking the form, the candidate must pay the application fee online. If the candidate does not pay the application fees the form is not accepted.
- After submitting the form candidate must take the print out of the application form.
Important Links can be downloaded here for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) recruitment
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Complete the Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|